Wednesday, July 24, 2013

All About Me Foldable!

I am super excited to put up my new All About Me Foldable that I have been working on!  I am completely in love with foldables and thought what better way to create an all about me book than with a foldable!  In the pictures it is on white paper but I plan on copying it on to colored paper once I am able to get into my classroom and get copies made! We can get into our rooms on Friday and lets be honest I am kind of excited even though we don't go back to school until August 20th. (Teacher go back the 9th)!  I have also been painting my new shelves that I posted about the other day!  That is becoming quite the task but I feel like it will all turn out well in the end! I am also trying to figure out a way to put up curtains on the windows in my room so I am thinking a trip to Jo Anns might be in my near future! Do you all have curtains in your room?  How did you hang them? 

Well enough rambling!  Here is my new All About Me Foldable I plan to use the first week of school!  You can get it here in my TPT store!  Also, here are a few sneak peek pictures! Enjoy!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment